JIB4 Friday: Roman holiday 2 :D
Heaven has no rage
like love to hatred turned
Nor Hell a fury
like a woman scorned
yes i’m a boy
yes i play videogames ;]
don’t hit on me silly girls xoxoxo
wft boys don’t play videogames
get back in the garage and fix my car.
another fucking “gamer boy” They all just want attention they cant even play well!
He’s just a slut with a controller.
That console isn’t even plugged in you fucking whore.
he probably thinks that link is zelda
No but this is the scene my heart truly broke for Naomi. I was so angry at her for what she did to Cas and the things she made him do. But in this conversation she has with Cas and Dean you realize she had good intentions. She’s a lot like Cas in that way. She wanted what was best for heaven and was blinded by that goal that any potential collateral just wasn’t on her mind. She was willing to reprogram each and every angel just to keep the peace upstairs. But here she is realizing what she did was wrong. And she’s afraid. She’s afraid of what Metatron will do and how many angels will suffer for it. She’s looking out for them, Cas included. Right now she’s giving him a choice. She’s begging him, not controlling him, please don’t do this. Just trust me this one time. She’s willing to forgive Cas for all that he did. Becoming a new God, killing angels, letting the leviathans loose. She’s ready to let all that slide to save her home. And she’s willing to forgive him. After knowing her for such a short time, Naomi proves to be one of the greatest characters to come out of Supernatural.
hats fucking off for Amanda Tapping, A+ brilliant acting
- Cas in
Dean’s different clothes.
Dean teaching Cas how to Cas learning to shoot a gun.
Dean teaching Cas how to Cas learning to flirt.
- Cas eating pie.
Dean teaching Cas how to Cas learning to drive.
- Cas being EXCELLENT at pool - no really, because he can analyse the angles of shots and stuff, and completely clears the table on his first try while Dean looks on dumbfounded and then proceeds to use Cas as his secret weapon for all pool hustling from then on.
- And while we’re on that topic - Cas being EXCELLENT at poker, because he has the perfect poker face and I bet he can card count and everything.
- Cas exploring and translating ancient texts and magic in the Batcave.
- Cas being an expert at spellcasting.
- Cas teaching Dean how to fight with a sword.
- Cas teaching the boys Enochian.
And some tragic stuff too:
- Cas feeling depressed and useless at first.
- Cas, perhaps, comtemplating suicide and Dean having to talk him down.
- Cas being grumpy and complaining about human weaknesses.
- Cas having nightmares
and Dean comforting him after them.
- Other angels blaming Cas for their fall and trying to kill him.
- (though the flip side should also be true - other angels THANKING CAS because falling has been the best thing to ever happen to them).
- Cas crying.
- Cas bleeding.
- Cas crying.
I’ll add as time goes on…
If anyone wants, you can find human!Cas being phenomenal at pool HERE (Redemption Road DVD Extra: In-Laws, Can be read as stand-alone)
i actually started this before the stupid happened (it was to metatron from dean) but now it has more than one application
*:･ﾟ✧cas will always be dean’s angel✧･ﾟ:*
This is realllllllllly weird lmao
This is really NORMAL.
Except we never see it-so it is terrifying and uncomfortable when it happens.
(Mostly because people would laugh or be unkind)
I own a sex shop. Once a woman bled on our chair during an interview. She was horrified and felt ashamed because it was in some way unprofessional. We weren’t bothered. We said ‘what better place to work on being ok with your body than at a feminist sex shop?’
Bleeding is normal and dealing with it is one of the most pervasive ways women are complicit in their silence.
Some men bleed too. How would you react to that? For many men who are Trans the act of bleeding is a security threat.
Fuck off with your lolz.
Reblogging again for above commentary ^^^^^
If women are not allowed to show blood, then men better not be seen sweating. Seeing sweat stains bleeding through their armpits is gross as hell. Double standards, yo.